Do not have time to make the trip the gym every wednesday and still want to keep the unwanted weight off? Not to worry, here's help.
You can lose weight if you really wanted to. You just need to make a commitment to yourself to eat less and exercise more. Most people think that exercising will take up a lot of their time because they always think in terms of going to the gym and burning 2-3 hours while trying to burn some calories.
But it does not have to be like that.
You do not have to go to the gym on a regular basis to lose weight. Really? Well, provided you think out of the box and do some aerobic type exercises near your home – like sprinting up your stairs!
Stair Sprints are perfect for sculpting the legs and back. If you're looking to build a shapely bum and strong thighs, then you should really try this exercise. The muscles in your feet also get a good workout from this and gain more endurance.
On top of that, you get an excellent aerobic workout without wasting precious time traveling to the gym and back.
Here's how to do this simple yet effective and time saving exercise the right way: –
1) Find a safe and airy stair case to start your exercises.
2) Run up and down the flights of stairs between several floors; the more stairs you cover, the better your workout will be.
3) Start small, even if you're in a good physical condition. Do four floors twice up and down. If you're very overweight or are doing it for the first time, this will do for starters.
4) Give yourself time to build up to two repetitions. Try to do two repetitions every other day for two weeks.
5) After the first two weeks, increase to three or four repetitions. Do not push yourself too hard though. If you can not do four at first, then do three. Then, as time passes, you should gradually increase the repetitions in your routine. This is how you can increase your endurance and to work your muscles progressively harder.
So there you have it. A simple, time saving workout you can do right right in front of your door step! This effective exercise cuts down on your traveling time and is very beneficial to your health too.
Just a word of caution: be real careful going up and down the stairs. You do not want to trip up or miss a step and end up spraining your ankle or get other serious injuries. And remember to choose a well ventilated and airy stairway so that you get enough air.
Most of all, do this in moderation until you get the hang of it. It is no doubt one of the best exercises you can get for free.